• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

HELP -- had my first panic attack last night

ABCDFG I Ate The E

Bluelighter
Okay first of all.. i weigh 125 lbs, i'm 5 10' and i'm 17 years old.

So yesterday I did alot of MDPV. Can't even guess on the dosage because it was cut alot. I did at least 100mg but like i said.. it was cut ALOT. and i ended up redosing probably 50mg 4-5 hours after my first few doses.

note: i just remembered this, i was shaking/trembeling ever since the redose.

I was feeling fine all day, speeding out like fuck but felt fine. I went home around 9 : 30, and was kind of worried about not getting to sleep because i had school the next day. So around 10 :00 i popped 3 benedryls, smoked some weed and just chilled till around 11-12, when i decided 1 more benedryl will probably put me to sleep. So around half an hour after taking the 4th benedryl, i decided to try to go to sleep. As soon as i closed my eyes and tryed to drift off.. i felt the need to swallow, but it was really hard to.

i tryed to ignore this feeling and keep my eyes closed but it was just this anxious feeling of needing to swallow, but the bad feeling was more in my chest then anything. it was really distracting so i sat up and tryed to swallow and get this feeling to go away. it was a really weird feeling, i had no clue what it was at first because it never happened to me before. it was around this time i decided to check my heart. i noticed BIG heart palpilations (which i have NEVER gotten before either). like my heart would beat really hard, then skip a beat, then go 2 in a row and it was starting to freak me out.

by the minute it seemed to be getting worse.

at first it seemed like a unwanted feeling in my throat/chest but now i noticed it was getting hard to breathe. i would take the biggest breath possible and it still felt like i needed more oxygen. so i started hyperventalting, trying to get oxygen in me, but it was only making it worse. i went on my ipod and went to google and typed in 'not beating able to breath on speed' and found out what was going on... i was having a panic attack.

im on my ipod touch at this time and i was shaking so bad it was almost impossible to type. + being on 4 benedryl i was starting to trip oout.. only making it worse.

so after probably 5 minutes i managed to type in 'how to get rid of panic attacks' . and found some sites that i read. the only advice i really found was breathing exercises. which i tryed for a long time. at least 30 minutes i tryed to get a linear breathing pattern going but i couldnt. started hyperventalting again.

i also learned on the sites that the best way to get rid of one.. was to know it's all in your head, you're not going to die/have a heart attack. this kind of calmed me down but i still felt the worse feelings EVER. i remember thinking at one point.. if i had a million dollars i would give it all away just for this feeling to go away. it was terrible.

eventually it kind of died down and i passed out around 2:30. woke up at 5 30 and couldnt get back to sleep. skipped out on school cause i felt like shit, still do.

now it's the next day and i feel like my breathing still isn't right and i am SO SCARED of having another panic attack.

any advice on this anyone?
do i need to go to a doctor? i want to, but i don't want my mom finding out about it, because there was drugs involved.

thanks for anyones help.

I would always say a trip to the doctors is the best bet when you feel that 'you' need it.

Just for your information these panic attacks at the end of or even during a PV fueled binge are not uncommon.

You have already waited one day and mentally you are feeling so much better, try getting a good nights rest (no drugs) and then see how you feel.

I would always say a trip to the doctors is the best bet when you feel that 'you' need it.

Just for your information these panic attacks at the end of or even during a PV fueled binge are not uncommon.

You have already waited one day and mentally you are feeling so much better, try getting a good nights rest (no drugs) and then see how you feel.

Well, i was just wondering because this is my first panic attack ever. i think i've read somewhere that "everyone will experience at least one panic attack in their life".
but i've already had my one now, and do NOT want another.

I guess i've read alot of reports on people getting alot of anxiety/and or panic attacks while coming down on PV, just didn't think it would happen to me.

I'm sure i'll feel better tomorrow but i just dont want this to happen again, cause now it's in the back of my head forever.

Do you think getting some kind of benzo would be a good idea? Like phenazepam?

You're fine. Thinking about it constantly is the problem.

You don't want to sit around worrying whether or not you're going to have a panic attack. Its ok to have a panic attack. They aren't deadly, and now you know what they feel like so you can identify their onset. I know they feel terrible, but the first one is kind of amplified.

Its normal to have anxiety. Its part of being human. You're still anxious because of a number of things. No sleep, remnants of stims, and thoughts of how the panic attack felt. It will go away and you can get back to normal. Benzo's mask the symptoms temporarily, but with extended use your body reacts to the depression of your central nervous system (what benzo's do)by sending into hyper mode when they wear off. If you abuse them, you'll actually be more likely to be anxious and have a panic attack than you were before.

Keep your mind occupied. Go do something you enjoy. Rent a movie, hang out with friends, play a game..etc

Don't worry too much about it, they're fucking horrible things but literally the best thing you can probably do is forget about it. I used to suffer from them loads, couple times a day and thinking about them gets you into a vicious circle.

I gave myself one the other day just by thinking 'shit I think I'm gonna have a panic attack' :\ You know what's happening now if you ever do have one again at least :) It is extra scary when on stims, I remember having one on speed a few years ago. Having a friend to talk to and distract you and somewhere cool and quiet to get away and calm down is invaluable in that case.

Well, i was just wondering because this is my first panic attack ever. i think i've read somewhere that "everyone will experience at least one panic attack in their life".
but i've already had my one now, and do NOT want another.

I guess i've read alot of reports on people getting alot of anxiety/and or panic attacks while coming down on PV, just didn't think it would happen to me.

I'm sure i'll feel better tomorrow but i just dont want this to happen again, cause now it's in the back of my head forever.

Do you think getting some kind of benzo would be a good idea? Like phenazepam?

My personal opinon is no, dont add more drugs to the mix - you have had a scary experience take this 'sober' time to reflect and understand what triggered it and what the signs are to look out for next time around.

Stims can be a brilliant drug but if you push yourself too far with them then they can turn around and bite you in the ass.

There was a thread posted not so long ago about worst drug experiences ever - the majority of them (including mine) were stim induced.